South America & Carnival - Free Upgrade!
- Departs from Buenos Aires, Argentina
- On 27th Feb 2019 for nights
- Onboard Celebrity Eclipse
- Prices from AU $4,999*
Pricing per person
Please note, while prices and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line policies and pricing and due to currency fluctuations. Currency surcharges may apply. Please check details of price and inclusions at time of booking. Please ask for child and infant pricing if applicable.
PRICE BASED EX SYDNEY
AIR ADD-ONS AVAILABLE:
Departing from Brisbane or Adelaide +$60 per person
Departing from Melbourne +$190 per person
Departing from Perth +$450 per person
SOUTH AMERICA & CARNIVAL Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Return economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth to Buenos Aires
- A private transfer in Buenos Aires from airport to hotel
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation in Buenos Aires including breakfast
- Half Day City Tour: Traditional city tour that will allow you to experience the historical, architectonic and demographic characteristic of the cosmopolitan City of Buenos Aires. You will see, among other points of interest: Plaza de Mayo (The May Square), Casa Rosada (the Presidential Palace), the Cathedral of Buenos Aires, 9 de Julio Avenue (the widest avenue in the world), Teatro Colon (The Buenos Aires Opera House), Obelisco, La Boca neighborhood with its traditional Caminito Street, San Martin Square, The Recoleta Cemetery and the wide Palermo Park.
- A private transfer in Buenos Aires from hotel to port
- 11 night South America & Carnival cruise aboard Celebrity Eclipse from Buenos Aires roundtrip
- All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
- Most onboard entertainment
- All port/govt taxes
- Ships gratuities
- A private transfer in Buenos Aires from port to hotel
- 2 nights 4-star accommodation in Buenos Aires including breakfast
- A private transfer in Buenos Aires from hotel to airport
- Air taxes
11 Night Cruise sailing from Buenos Aires roundtrip aboard Celebrity Eclipse.
Since Celebrity EclipseSM joined our fleet in 2010, she has dazzled and amazed even the most well-traveled cruisers. Like her Solstice Class sisters before her, Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Equinox, she showcases spectacular vistas with 85% of all staterooms having sweeping veranda views. Celebrity Eclipse hosts QsineSM, a dining venue with a unique and playful approach to familiar dishes from around the world, and Celebrity iLoungeSM, a hip, modern Internet café offering guests what they have asked for - easy access to the Internet, inspiring classes and latest tech gadgets. Add the fresh green grass on the top deck's Lawn Club and the incredibly pampering services in AquaSpa®, and you may never want to set foot on land again.
Highlights of this cruise:
If only one word could be used to describe this vibrant and richly cosmopolitan city, it would be "mosaic." Stroll along these broad thoroughfares, like the Plaza de Mayo, where famed first lady Evita Perón led fervent crowds to petition for her husband’s release from prison, or visit Pirámide de Mayo, the oldest of the city’s many national monuments.
Home to 17 million people and spanning over 3,000 square miles, São Paulo is the third-largest city in the world. The warm climate and red clay soil surrounding the city are perfect for growing coffee. And with the arrival of the railway in 1867, large-scale cultivation took hold. Today, São Paulo is one of the largest coffee exporters in the world. As the coffee industry grew, so did the need for labor. São Paulo was one of the first cities in Brazil to actively encourage immigration. It has evolved into an exciting melting pot of cultures.
Rio de Janeiro
Samba on down to Rio, famous for its dramatic landscape and beach culture, easy going except for the four days of frenetic, feather-festooned Carnaval. From the summits of Sugarloaf and Corcovado, take in breathtaking views of a magnificent bay set against a mountain backdrop. Check out the activity at one or two of the 23 beaches, crowded with sunbathers and swimmers, and also populated by surfers, bikers, and the girl from Ipanema. Pull up a chair at a Churrascaria, and dine on the delicious grilled meat of your choice, washed down with a Caipirinha, the national cocktail.
This peninsula beach resort, made popular in the 1960s by Brigitte Bardot, boasts more than 20 beaches, with those to the west experiencing calmer water than the east-facing Praia’s, which are ideal for surfers and windsurfers. Boating, scuba diving and surfing are the most popular activities here, with excellent schools for novices wishing to learn. When the sun dips, enjoy delicious, fresh seafood at one of the popular pay-by-the-kilo restaurants before drinking and dancing the night away at one of the town’s popular bars or nightclubs.
|24/02/19||Fly Australia to Buenos Aires, transfer to hotel & check-in|
|25/02/19||Buenos Aires Half Day City Tour|
|26/02/19||Buenos Aires at leisure|
|27/02/19||Transfer to port in Buenos Aires, board Celebrity Eclipse|
|27/02/19||Buenos Aires, Argentina||05:00PM|
|03/03/19||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil||08:00AM||overnight|
|04/03/19||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil||overnight|
|05/03/19||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil||05:00PM|
|07/03/19||Santos (Sao Paulo),Brazil||09:00AM||07:00PM|
|10/03/19||Buenos Aires, Argentina||05:00AM|
|10/03/19||Transfer to hotel in Buenos Aires & check-in|
|11/03/19||Buenos Aires at leisure|
|12/03/19||Transfer to airport, Fly Buenos Aires to Australia|