Cape Town To Fremantle
- Departs from Cape Town, South Africa
- On 19th Jan 2019 for nights
- Onboard Queen Elizabeth
- Prices from AU $5,879*
Pricing per person
Please note, while prices and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line policies and pricing and due to currency fluctuations. Currency surcharges may apply. Please check details of price and inclusions at time of booking. Please ask for child and infant pricing if applicable.
ENJOY AN UPGRADE ON US^^ - Make a booking before 31May18 and receive:
• Balcony cabins for same price as Inside cabin on selected 'Oceans Of Discovery' sailings+
• Balcony cabins same price as Oceanview cabins on selected main programme itineraries (Transatlantic, Iceland, Norway, British Isles)+
• Featured itineraries are QM2 in Asia early 2019, Queen Elizabeth relocations from Cape Town to Australia as well as Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane to Yokohama+
EX MELBOURNE OR ADELAIDE - CABLE CARS IN CAPETOWN TO HISTORIC FREMANTLE Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Economy airfare with full service carrier from Melbourne or Adelaide to Cape Town returning from Perth
- 1 nights 4 star accommodation in Cape Town including breakfast
- 16 night cruise aboard Queen Elizabeth ex Cape Town to Perth
- All shipboard main meals (excludes specialty restaurants)~
- BONUS onboard credit per twin, US $340 suite^
- All port/govt charges
- 1 nights 4 star accommodation in Perth
- Air taxes
Ex Sydney or Brisbane add $60 per person
16 Night Cruise sailing from Cape Town to Perth aboard Queen Elizabeth.
This grand voyage from the impressive backdrop of Table Mountain takes you to Port Elizabeth and the chance to join a Big 5 safari. Cross the Indian Ocean via the green and sapphire lagoons of Reunion and Mauritius, arriving in Western Australia after 16 unbeatable nights.
Highlights of this cruise:
Not only is Cape Town one of the most beautiful cities in the world, but it is also surrounded by magnificent beaches, rugged mountains and bucolic vineyards. On a fine day savour an awe inspiring cable car ride up Table Mountain. Perhaps make the poignant tour of Robben Island or take a cultural trip to Stellenbosch and its surrounding wine lands.
Vast, vibrant Port Elizabeth stretches along Algoa Bay in the Eastern Cape. Discover the city's rich architectural heritage in Market Square, enjoy the beautiful local beaches, or look for the 'Big Five' (lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros) at Shamwari Game Reserve.
Perth’s explosive growth in recent decades has engulfed the old historic port of Fremantle. Eighty-percent of Western Australia’s population lives in and around Perth. This bustling port, known as “Freo” to the locals, sits on the Indian Ocean and offers a romantic, artsy ambiance to residents and visitors alike.
|17/01/19||Fly Melbourne or Adelaide to Cape Town|
|18/01/19||Own way airport to Cape Town hotel, rest of day at leisure|
|19/01/19||Own way to port, embark Queen Elizabeth|
|19/01/19||Cape Town, South Africa|
|21/01/19||Port Elizabeth South Africa|
|26/01/19||Reunion Island/Port Reunion, France|
|27/01/19||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|04/02/19||Perth (Fremantle), WA Australia|
|04/02/19||Own way port to Perth hotel, rest of day at leisure|
|05/02/19||Own way to airport, fly Perth to Melbourne or Adelaide|