South East Asia Highlights
- Departs from Singapore, Singapore
- On 20th Jan 2019 for nights
- Onboard Celebrity Constellation
- Prices from AU $4,169*
Pricing per person
Please note, while prices and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line policies and pricing and due to currency fluctuations. Currency surcharges may apply. Please check details of price and inclusions at time of booking. Please ask for child and infant pricing if applicable.
SOUTH EAST ASIA HIGHLIGHTS Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Return economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Singapore, return from Shanghai
- A private transfer in Singapore from airport to hotel
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation in Singapore with breakfast daily
- A private transfer in Singapore from hotel to port
- 14 night cruise aboard Celebrity Constellation from Singapore to Shanghai
- All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
- Most onboard entertainment
- All port/govt taxes
- Ships gratuities
- A private transfer from port in Baoshan to hotel in Shanghai
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation in Shanghai including breakfast daily
- Best of Shanghai Day Tour: The first stop on this tour is the Yu Yuan Garden, a classic creation of the Ming Dynasty, and Shanghai Old street, that originated in the Qing Dynasty.Then, the tour stops at the Bund, Shanghai's waterfront, well known as the international Architecture Exhibition. Followed with a visit to the Shanghai Museum of Ancient Chinese Art (closed on every Monday) or Shikumen Wulixiang Museum. After lunch,drive along the former French Concession and transfer to visit Shanghai Arts and Crafts Store. Then visit the Jade Buddha Temple. The last stop, Xin Tian Di, is a stylish nightlife district with many boutiques, pubs and restaurants.
- A private transfer in Shanghai from hotel to airport
- Air taxes
14 Night Cruise sailing from Singapore to Shanghai aboard Celebrity Constellation.
"Solsticization" came full circle aboard Celebrity Constellation® when she received the rest of the Solstice Class® enhancements enjoyed by guests aboard her Millennium Class® sister ships.Enjoy 66 new staterooms including spa-inspired AquaClass® accommodations and Blu restaurant with a healthy and delicious "clean cuisine." Share vacation photos with your social networks through the Celebrity iLounge? or the enhanced Wi-Fi on board the ship. Celebrity Suites were refreshed with the addition of their own private verandas.Kids will love the new Xbox consoles within the Fun Factory kids’ club and X Club teen venue along with free play on Xbox 360 and Kinect for Xbox 360.Restful sleep is ensured on new Reverie® mattresses in all staterooms and suites. New sun loungers on both pool decks plus a fresh color scheme, carpeting and upholstery all contribute to Celebrity Constellation’s modern, new vibe.
Highlights of this cruise:
Singapore is an island-state in Southeast Asia. Singapore City is by far the largest and most significant island alongside 63 others that make up Singapore state. Located at the mouth of the Singapore River, it is a modern, affluent city and the world's busiest port.
A blend of the ancient and modern can be seen from the gleaming skyscrapers to Chinese and Hindu temples. Combining a lush tropical climate, with tasty food, good shopping and a happening, vibrant nightlife scene, this Garden City makes a great stopover or springboard into the region.
Travel on Celebrity Millennium® to the exotic ports of Asia. Experience the best of the Orient—from snorkeling amidst vibrant fish in Malaysia's turquoise waters to touring the opulent royal palaces of Thailand. Asia provides a multitude of exhilarating experiences. Celebrity explores this graceful and mystical area of the world by visiting over 35 exotic ports in nine captivating countries. Each stop will take you about as far away from the everyday as you can get. Each destination is special and varied with its own rhythm, cuisine, culture and flavor.
Ho Chi Minh
Located on the edge of the Mekong Delta, this dynamic metropolis also features the ageless beauty of an ancient culture. French colonial architecture mixes with modern Asian influences, providing a diverse backdrop for the many motorbikes, scooters, pagodas, and street markets. Stroll the wide boulevards of this city, formerly known as Saigon, and visit The History Museum, which houses artifacts from two thousand years of Vietnamese history.
The Nguyen Dynasty founded this former capital in the 17th century on the banks of the Perfume River. Today it sits as a massive open-air museum of temples, pagodas, palaces and tombs. Explore the Imperial Citadel, then take a river cruise for a view of the Tombs of the Emperors and Thien Mu Pagoda. Pago Pago is the main settlement on Tutuila, surrounded by peaks rising out of deepwater harbor rimmed with palm-shaded beaches.
Neon signs galore, dim sum, and amazing temples are a few of the favorite experiences in Hong Kong. Take in as much as you can of this thrilling city with its endless shopping and towering skyscrapers. Your agenda for Hong Kong should include Victoria Peak, an Aberdeen Fishing Village, the Man Mo Temple and Sheung Wan Dried Food and Herbal Market. Be certain to have extra room in your suitcase for the bargains you are bound to discover.
Located at the mouth of the Yangtze River, this seaport is a vigorous modern metropolis with a rich Chinese heritage. Your trip to Shanghai is not complete without strolling the Bund, a colonial-era street with neoclassical and art deco architecture, or visiting the Jade Buddha Temple or the beautiful Yu Gardens. Don't forget to stop and pick up authentic Chinese souvenirs in the Old City God's Temple Market.
|17/01/19||Fly Australia to Singapore, transfer to hotel & check-in|
|18/01/19||Singapore at leisure|
|19/01/19||Singapore at leisure|
|20/01/19||transfer to port in Singapore, board Celebrity Constellation|
|23/01/19||Bangkok (Laem Chabang) Thailand||02:00PM||overnight|
|24/01/19||Bangkok (Laem Chabang) Thailand||06:00PM|
|26/01/19||Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My) Vietnam||09:00AM||07:00PM|
|28/01/19||Chan May (Hue), Vietnam||07:00AM||07:00PM|
|03/02/19||Shanghai (Baoshan), China||05:00AM|
|03/02/19||Transfer to hotel in Shanghai & check-in|
|04/02/19||Best of Shanghai day tour|
|05/02/19||Shanghai at leisure|
|06/02/19||Transfer to airport, fly Shanghai to Australia|