Discover New Zealand
- Departs from Sydney, NSW, Australia
- On 20th Feb 2019 for nights
- Onboard Queen Elizabeth
- Prices from AU $2,019*
Pricing per person
Please note, while prices and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line policies and pricing and due to currency fluctuations. Currency surcharges may apply. Please check details of price and inclusions at time of booking. Please ask for child and infant pricing if applicable.
**EXPLORE HOME AND BEYOND - Make a booking before 30Mar18 and receive:
- Reduced Fares
- $300 deposit per person#
- Complimentary gratuities~
- Complimentary onboard spending money for Grills Suite guests^
DISCOVER NEW ZEALAND WITH A QUEEN Cruise and Stay package includes:
- 8 night luxury cruise aboard Queen Elizabeth by Cunard Lines ex Sydney to Auckland
- All shipboard main meals (excludes specialty restaurants)
- All port/govt charges
- BONUS US $100 inside, outside, US $200 balcony or US $520 suite, per twin cabin^
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in Auckland
- Auckland Morning City Highlights Tour - Discover Auckland's charms on a half-day tour of its scenic highlights. Travel through the city centre, along fascinating Karangahape Road and past fashionable Ponsonby, and over the Auckland Harbour Bridge. Visit the Viaduct Harbour and Auckland's famous Queen Street before continuing to the Auckland Domain, the citys oldest park. Continue to Parnell Village and explore the boutique shops and specialty stores of this historic suburb during a morning tea break (own expense). Then travel along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive enroute to Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, above Mission Bay. This tranquil park offers a panoramic outlook over Auckland city and the Waitemata Harbour. Your city sights tour ends with a trip back along the waterfront to downtown Auckland.
8 Night Cruise sailing from Sydney to Auckland aboard Queen Elizabeth.
Queen Elizabeth is Cunard's newest luxury ocean liner, named in October 2010 by Her Majesty the Queen. Recalling the rich heritage of the first Cunarder to bear the name, her elegance echoes that legendary age and enhances her modern allure.
The harmony of classic and contemporary strikes an elegant chord throughout this magnificent ship. Images and features from her predecessors, Queen Elizabeth and QE2, sit comfortably alongside her modern charm.
Within Queen Elizabeth’s sleek lines, the lavishness of eras past meets the thrilling future of ocean travel. Welcome, then, to the next elegant chapter in Cunard history.
Highlights of this cruise:
Australia’s oldest and largest city was born in 1788 with the arrival of the "First Fleet" that transported 760 British convicts. Gold and sheep breeding propelled Sydney’s development; today it is the largest port in the entire South Pacific. Mark Twain called it “the wonder of the world”. James Michener wrote, “It is a thing of beauty, a fairy-tale body of water”.
Dunedin is the second-largest city in the South of New Zealand and the principal of the region of Otago. In 1865 it became one of the largest cities for the influx of new settlers from Ireland, Italy, France, Germany and China due to the discovery of Gold. Sites not to be missed are the outstanding Dunedin Railway Station and a ride on the world famous Taieri Gorge Train.
In a nation where stunning scenery is taken for granted, this water wonderland sparkles like a freshly polished jewel. Over 48 extinct volcanoes cloaked in wild mountainous scenery encircle the “City of Sails”. An undulating succession of bays and inlets stretch along its endless shores. Even the downtown area with its expansive, farm-like parks exudes a sense of spacious beauty.
|20/02/19||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|23/02/19||Fiordland National Park, New Zealand|
|24/02/19||Dunedin (Port Chalmers), New Zealand|
|25/02/19||Christchurch (Akaroa), New Zealand|
|26/02/19||Wellington, New Zealand|
|28/02/19||Auckland, New Zealand|
|28/02/19||Own way port to hotel, rest of day at leisure|
|01/03/19||Auckland Morning City Highlights Tour|