London To Singapore On The Queen Mary 2
- Departs from Southampton, England
- On 10th Jan 2019 for nights
- Onboard Queen Mary 2
- Prices from AU $9,599*
Pricing per person
Please note, while prices and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line policies and pricing and due to currency fluctuations. Currency surcharges may apply. Please check details of price and inclusions at time of booking. Please ask for child and infant pricing if applicable.
FREE BONUS OFFER - Upgrade from outside to balcony
LONDON TO SINGAPORE WITH A QUEEN Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Economy airfare with full service carrier from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to London returning from Singapore**
- Shuttle transfer from airport to London hotel**
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in London including breakfast
- Coca Cola London Eye Champagne Flight - Take a flight on Coca-Cola London Eye, a visually striking structure and the world's largest cantilever observation wheel. Make your flight on the Coca-Cola London Eye even more memorable by including a glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne served by your host while you take in the amazing views of the city. As you ascend over the Thames with a glass of champagne in your hand you will see London's famous streets, churches, palaces and monuments spread out below in a panoramic scene giving you a new perspective of a great city! On a clear day the views can stretch as far as 25 miles to Windsor Castle. A non-alcoholic alternative is also available. Visitors to the Coca-Cola London Eye can also experience the four minute 4D Experience, focusing on the journey of a little girl and her father in London in which they visit the London Eye and enjoy a spectacular take on the capital. Their experience is brought to life with vibrant 3D images of colourful parties and events inside the Coca-Cola London Eye capsules, dramatic firework displays, a snowfall over the city, revolutionary aerial footage of other iconic landmarks and sophisticated, fun 4D effects.**
- Private transfer from hotel to port**
- 33 night Queen Mary 2 cruise ex Southampton to Singapore
- All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants) & most entertainment onboard
- All port/govt. charges
- BONUS onboard credit per twin, US $430 inside, US $490 outside, US $700 balcony or US $1000 suite cabin^
- Shuttle transfer port to Singapore hotel**
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in Singapore including breakfast
- Captain Explorer DUKw Tour - The fun begins when you board the Captain Explorer DUKw (pronounced Duck) authentic revamped WWII Amphibious vehicle. Start off with a city exploration, a drive around the city landmarks such as Esplanade, Padang, Supreme Court, City Hall and War Memorial. Next splash down the river for a different experience. Photo shots of Merlion - Singapore's Icon! A promise of fun and excitement that you should never miss!**
- Shuttle transfer hotel to Singapore airport**
- Air taxes**
33 Night Cruise sailing from Southampton to Singapore aboard Queen Mary 2.
Welcome to Queen Mary 2 - the grandest, most magnificent ocean liner ever built. She's a true heir to the timeless elegance, legacy and inspiration of the great Cunard liners of legend. You'll notice it the moment you walk through her doors into her soaring Grand Lobby, and be awed from the first instance you experience the famous Cunard White Star ServiceSM.
Yet this sophisticated monarch also boasts the most modern luxuries and amenities - from the pampering services of the only Canyon Ranch SpaClub® on the seas to the fascinating Oxford DiscoverySM enrichment programme led by professors from the University of Oxford and other prestigious experts. This regal royal must truly be seen to be believed - come live the adventure.
Highlights of this cruise:
Southampton, United Kingdom
The United Kingdom's premier passenger ship port, Southampton was home to the great transatlantic liners of yesteryear. The port serves as your gateway to Southern England’s magnificent historic sites, national landmarks, charming villages as well as the great metropolis of London. Southampton is the ideal starting or ending point for a memorable voyage
Seville, Spain (from Cadiz)
You cruise right into the heart of historic Cadiz as immediately across the busy Avenida del Puerto from the Spanish port is the main square and shopping area. Cadiz dates back to the 12th century BC so is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the western world but sultry Seville has long since outgrown its neighbour. La Giralda (the bell-tower next to its Gothic cathedral), is in Seville's historic Jewish quarter which also has the whitewashed houses and exquisitely coloured bougainvillea that everyone associates with this lovely city.
Welcome to the 'Birthplace of Modern Democracy,' a city whose architectural, art, and political triumphs are a universal legacy. Discover the perfectly-proportioned Parthenon built during the Golden Age of Peracles. Stroll through the ancient columns of the Stoa, where Plato once lectured, or explore the twisting lanes and lively tavernas of the Plaka.
Often likened to Naples or San Francisco, Haifa, draped across pine-scented hillsides around a sweeping bay is the charming and largest city in Northern Israel. Despite superb beaches, museums and galleries, the undoubted star here is the Baha’i Shrine and Gardens. Statues of eagles and peacocks preside over manicured lawns that rise in attractive tiers, revealing views over its exquisite gold-domed shrine and far, far beyond.
Dubai is a place of fascinating contrasts, a distinctive blend of East and West, old and new. Gaze upon astounding extravagance at man-made resorts and delve into a culture that has long drawn globe-trotting visitors. The Jumeira Mosque, glittering Gold Souq, or a Heritage Village showcasing ancient Bedouin craftsmanship.
Goa (from Mormugao), India
Goa is known for its natural spa springs where the fast flowing waters are famed for their healing powers. The only way to find out if the waters are truly magical is to dive in. You will certainly feel refreshed and have new energy to explore and enjoy Old Goa, Panjim city and Mormugao’s 17th century colonial fort. Here you will discover the pretty cobbled streets of the Portuguese Latin Quarter of old Goa’s golden age. The Bairro das Fontain features traditional 18th and 19th century colourful shuttered houses with red tiled roofs and overhanging balconies.
Thailand’s Phuket is one of its most popular resorts and a wonderful place to enjoy a ‘chill out’ day. Embark on one of our Phuket cruises and experience the lush scenery this destination has to offer, its colourful markets and soft white beaches.
Explore multi-cultural Singapore at the gold-domed Sultan Mosque, the Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple with its vivid images of Hindu God Vishnu and the calm, lotus-filled lakes of the Chinese garden. A certain Britishness lingers too, so stop by Singapore Polo Club and Raffles Hotel for a tall glass of the pink stuff - a signature Singapore Sling.
|08/01/19||Fly Austraila to London, Shuttle transfer to hotel|
|09/01/19||Coca Cola London Eye Champagne flight|
|10/01/19||Private transfer hotel to port, embark Queen Mary 2|
|17/01/19||Athens (Piraeus) Greece|
|21/01/19||Port Said, Egypt|
|22/01/19||Port Said, Egypt|
|22/01/19||Suez (Port Suez), Egypt||Cruising|
|29/01/19||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|06/02/19||Colombo Sri Lanka|
|12/02/19||Shuttle transfer port to Singapore hotel|
|13/02/19||Captain Explorer DUKw Tour|
|14/02/19||Shuttle transfer to airport, fly Singapore to Australia|